Sunday, May 15, 2011

Our sec3, sec4 g-stand click!

Whoops, I think I failed to post after that 2 weeks. (see the previous post). I was busy and many thoughts are running in my mind after that 2 weeks, so I did not manage to post what happened. But I think what is written there is true and it did happen so yea..

Moving on! :) This friday, I was very happy to be hanging out with the old g-stand click! together with Adit, Gide, and Heizel! :) It was a really good time catching up with each other (because I am the one who is lost lol), yep heard many interesting stories and such. We started off at Somerset 313, eating at the foodcourt. It was horribly expensive for a food court, but nevertheless the food was not bad! We then went to sour sally!! The yogurt is just awesome! :) and we manage to talk about some stuff to!! We also manage to play billiard (although I am the only one who can't play) together.. Remind me of those times eh! It was a really good time!

So, this is my afterthought. I am not really in contact with Adit anymore (we do talk sometimes only in msn or so :O) and meets Gide once a week (in church obviously). But I guess, the cheerfulness and the jokes do not really change much from the past! As usual, I am the one getting bullied by their jokes (any three of them are the same!! >.<). but i guess its just a part of conveying "friendship" (hopefully) lol.

(this is a more personal thought) After meeting with them and hearing their stories, I just feel that I am left behind. Not that they leave me behind, it is more that I am unable to move forward as how the three of them did. (once again it is NOT that I am pessimistic). I am still stuck in my indecisiveness, about "it". My feelings are just mixed up after that incident, making me indecisive and confused. I am also unable to forget abt her although now I refrain myself from too much conversation by any means. But I am also unable to move forward, being too scared of the blocks ahead. (I think at least I understand Gide's feeling a bit, but still I salute him for being so brave, which I can't).

but, I do miss two things. First is hanging out on grandstand (last time we almost did it everyday) and secondly is to go to Clarke Quay tgt. I am still looking for those photos in Clarke, but I did not manage to find them, so yea. I do hope that we all can hang out again sometimes! I really do! (even with all those bullying and lame jokes though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment