Sunday, July 22, 2012

PINUS *AWESOME* ORIENTATION

To tell you the truth, originally, I was not excited nor interested in this orientation program. I was thinking of giving it a miss. Before this, I have a bad image about PINUS, due to my seniors comments. However, one of my good friend actually invited me to join this orientation, so I gave it a second thought and join it, since I was free anyway. Fortunately, they proved me wrong! It was definitely worth joining!

Last week, I just attended my first orientation in NUS, which is PINUS orientation (the Indon Groups in NUS). It was definitely a very fun time! Thank you very much for all participants and committee, but most importantly:

THANK YOU MY OG (ROMAN!)
OGL: Hans, Inez
Senior: Timo, Acit, Koko, Raymond, Filbert, EP, and yang laen jg ya!
Freshie: Novi, Monik, Rani, Hans, Teja, Adit, Jeremiah, Rendy


A BIG BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY OG MATES!! (SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT IT IS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO THANK YOU ALL!!)

You guys have definitely make my 7 days of orientation worth it! Sorry for all the indecent jokes or misleading jokes! (this is definitely because of Hans Adrian! so don't blame me hahaha). Thanks for the enthusiasm and openness to make friends! I really felt welcome in the group!

Although we didn't end up winning any award, but I think we achieve the utmost goal of this orientation: BONDING. Well, we did end up being 'trained' to perform 'jokes', thanks to our broken sense of joke!

A special thanks for Hans Adrian for letting me stay for 2 days! (since we went back so late after the event). and also a special thanks to Teja for the 'advice' (well you know what it is ok! so keep it for yourself), I shall give it a try haha! :)

And for Rani: "Get well soon! Orientation is over so go and rest your feet! You are a tough girl!"

Another BIG thank you to the hardworking OGLs and Committee!

And for my OG:
"Hey I just met you, this is crazy, but here's my number! Let's hang out again sometimes" (don't call me for indecent purposes, terrorize me, or sell my number okay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment